Blacklisted number not blocked

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
kb4ob
Blacklisted number not blocked

Post by kb4ob » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 am

I have a telemarketer number that was placed on my blacklist 2 weeks ago but it is still ringing my home phone?

Anyone else have this issue? Specifically 971-217-9513 ( Credit card Services) one of the most annoying outfits I have ever seen. They keep changing the source number and I have added at least 6 of their #'s to my blacklist to date but I Guess they may have figured out a way to get around it.

terryh

Re: Blacklisted number not blocked

Post by terryh » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

If you are on Ooma premiere plan, then you should talk to support. If you're not on the premiere plan, then blacklisted numbers aren't.

jrb451

Post by jrb451 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:40 pm

I have Ooma Premier and I just received a call from a number I'd blocked two days ago. The call log shows the call and it has the symbol for number blocked. What's up with that?

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:45 pm

jrb451 wrote:I have Ooma Premier and I just received a call from a number I'd blocked two days ago. The call log shows the call and it has the symbol for number blocked. What's up with that?
If you blacklist is showing "enabled" and call still came through, then, report to customer support and have them look into it.