No weekend or night support? Not acceptable!

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Frankjake
Re: No weekend or night support? Not acceptable!

Post by Frankjake » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 am

Murphy, no I did not port my cell number, I had my home phone originally with Qwest ported to Ooma on Dec 9th. All was workin okay (except faxing). Then 2 days ago I realized I could not call home from my cell, which had been working all along. My roommate also has an AT&T cell phone and he could not call my home either.

Strange part, my cell phone has an 805 area code, his is a 541 area code although I actually live in the 541 area.

So I called a buddy who has AT&T with an 805 area code (that's California where he lives) and I asked him to try and call my home. It went through.

So now I assume since I was finally told there has Ben an Ooma outage or a week now, that it's isolated to certain areas. I dont think it has anything to do with the cellphone or it's actual number. I think it depends on the area that cll phone is in when trying to call my house.

Hopefully they will figure it out tomorrow (Monday). Thanks for the suggestions.