Conference Bridge Call Recorded

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
bohnster
Conference Bridge Call Recorded

Post by bohnster » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Any bridge I use seems to trigger voicemail. I don't touch anything on the hub. I enter the PIN and then the '#' symbol. Other conference line members hear our incoming voicemail message and then 5 minutes later the automated Ooma message that the maximum timeframe has elapsed for a recording comes on. The 5 minutes of the conference call is recorded as a voicemail and sits in my inbox under the conference bridge number. Any ideas on how do you prevent this issue on Ooma Scout/Hub? From what I've seeen in search results, some say it's a common 'feature' and others refer to a bug fix addressed in 2010!! This isn't triggered by a call drop as one of the other posts indicates.

thunderbird

Re: Conference Bridge Call Recorded

Post by thunderbird » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 am

bohnster wrote:Any bridge I use seems to trigger voicemail. I don't touch anything on the hub. I enter the PIN and then the '#' symbol. Other conference line members hear our incoming voicemail message and then 5 minutes later the automated Ooma message that the maximum timeframe has elapsed for a recording comes on. The 5 minutes of the conference call is recorded as a voicemail and sits in my inbox under the conference bridge number. Any ideas on how do you prevent this issue on Ooma Scout/Hub? From what I've seeen in search results, some say it's a common 'feature' and others refer to a bug fix addressed in 2010!! This isn't triggered by a call drop as one of the other posts indicates.
Power off your Ooma device for one hour. Then repower your Ooma device and test. If that doesn't work, contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST