Can't call out

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
rohitmc
Re: Can't call out

Post by rohitmc » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:27 pm

thunderbird thanks for the advice but i ported over my main number to Ooma. Now i feel like that i may have made a mistake. Someone suppose to call me from Ooma tomorrow and hopefully they can fix it.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:32 pm

rohitmc wrote:thunderbird thanks for the advice but i ported over my main number to Ooma. Now i feel like that i may have made a mistake. Someone suppose to call me from Ooma tomorrow and hopefully they can fix it.
Whatever the problem you are having seemingly was not there before you ported right? No worries, Ooma will resolve your issue.

rohitmc

Post by rohitmc » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Took my ooma hub to friends house and tested it and ooma worked without any issue.

I have verizon fios at home and i have not changed any setting so i am not sure how this suddenly stops working? Any suggestions

thunderbird

Post by thunderbird » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

rohitmc wrote:Took my ooma hub to friends house and tested it and ooma worked without any issue.

I have verizon fios at home and i have not changed any setting so i am not sure how this suddenly stops working? Any suggestions
It may have worked properly at the friend's home because it was powered off for some time, which gave time for your Ooma profile to be reconfigured/corrected with the new ported information. How does the Ooma device work now that it's back home?