Voicemail not showing on the ooma hub

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
MsCoulter
Voicemail not showing on the ooma hub

Post by MsCoulter » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

I received voicemail this morning but the red light did not show on the ooma hub or scout. I only knew because of the notification email and retrieved it online.

lbmofo

Re: Voicemail not showing on the ooma hub

Post by lbmofo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Perhaps, there was a delay in device blinking; maybe you already got it online and made it "heard."

Try leaving yourself a message and see if device blinking works (see if you get notified via email/txt first).

thunderbird

Post by thunderbird » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:49 pm

MsCoulter wrote:I received voicemail this morning but the red light did not show on the ooma hub or scout. I only knew because of the notification email and retrieved it online.
The first thing to do is to remove power from the Ooma Hub. Then repower the Ooma Hub. Then call you Ooma Hub from your cell phone and leave a message. Then check to see if the red light is present. If it isn't, power off the Ooma Hub for one hour, repower the Ooma Hub and test again.

MsCoulter

Post by MsCoulter » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:24 am

Thank you for your responses. It started working OK on its own. Perhaps my internet connection went down briefly causing a one time glitch? I wasn't home so no way to tell. Thanks again!

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 am

Even brief internet disconnections may cause issues like these.

Most common issue with these brief internet disconnections, all Ooma indicators are blue, pick up the phone, got Ooma dialtone but when dialing out, no connection, just silence.