"Blacklist" down

Problems using My Ooma? Ideas on how we can make it better? You’ve come to the right place.
Fitz
Re: "Blacklist" down

Post by Fitz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 pm

lbmofo wrote:
Fitz wrote:I now get a message that personal blacklists are only available for premier accounts? What's up with that, taking away features?
Are you just coming off of a Premier trial?

/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13999#p97561
Nope, my trial ended almost a year ago and it was working until recently.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Fitz wrote:
lbmofo wrote:
Fitz wrote:I now get a message that personal blacklists are only available for premier accounts? What's up with that, taking away features?
Are you just coming off of a Premier trial?

/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13999#p97561
Nope, my trial ended almost a year ago and it was working until recently.
After trial was over, was the blacklist actually functional? Meaning, you can add and delete numbers in and out of the blacklist? In any case, seemingly, you had a feature that you weren't supposed to have for about a year (if not Premier).

Fitz

Post by Fitz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Yep, it let me click on the little icon to block the number then fill out the drop downs about why you were blacklisting it (survey, telemarketer, etc.) The last time I was able to block a number was June 18 and I've had it since last July or August, never paid for premiere service. I just assumed it was included then removed recently. Odd...

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Fitz, this happened before to others: viewtopic.php?t=8887#p62030

Fitz

Post by Fitz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:41 pm

lbmofo wrote:Fitz, this happened before to others: viewtopic.php?t=8887#p62030
Well I guess they caught it and removed it, didn't even know I wasn't supposed to have it. It's a nice feature, but not worth the extra $$ for a couple numbers a month and I wouldn't use any of the other features since I just use it for work. Bummer. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!