Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Ooma Moderator
- Joined:Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:41 pm
- Location:Palo Alto, CA
Ooma Telo 50832 Release Notes
This release started rolling out today. The roll out will complete within the next 2 weeks.
- Fix issue recognizing certain Ooma Bluetooth adapters 
- Adjust Touch Panel sensitivity for REW/STOP/FF keys on some Telos 
- Fix additional issue having to do with robotic voice on certain Internet connections 
- Fix issue where myooma stops showing new call logs after the telo receives caller-ID containing "&"